Friday, April 13, 2012

Opening Day for Red Sox

As a New Englander I would be disowned from my family if I didn't follow all the sports in the area.  Today it just so happen to be opening day at Fenway.  That being said my Gardner trip is going to be postponed because of all the fan-aticis that will be taking over the Fenway area.  Not only will parking be a disaster but there will be a huge mass of drunken people yelling for sausages and hotdogs.  :) A scene that I do quite enjoy but only want to throw myself in there if I plan on attending the game.  Luckily Nate and I have tickets for the 17th so our time will soon come!

In the meantime I am going to use this time to prepare for my visit.  Stay tuned for some fun facts to make a visit to the Gardner more exciting!

Oh ya and GO SOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment